Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vacay Post!!

Hey guys, it has been a while! I just got home from vacation. The family and I went to San Diego for a little trip before school starting on monday. It was a blast! We went parasailing, surfing, bike riding, touring colleges and so much more! My sister and I also got henna tattoos. I decided that I want to try this at home because I know they sell kits cheaply at a local art store. It seems so easy! Anyways, my sister is so photogenic. We took a day and went to the pier by our resort and took some gnarly pictures. It was a good way to bond and spend time with my sister. But all good things must come to an end right? So we got back early today. Now my wonderful boyfriend wants to see "Meet the Millers" tonight and I'm pretty excited because it looks like a wonderful movie. That's all for now!

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment